Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Round 3

So here I am again.  The second 40 days ended July 17.  Now I think I'm ready to start again.  I feel the Lord telling me to continue with chocolate and sodas, but He has added candy to it, as well.  Things like gummi bears and twizzlers, etc. are off my list.

God is so awesome and faithful!  You see, candy was my "cheat."  I still wanted sweet things and while I couldn't have chocolate, no one said anything about other candies.  But God has called me on it this time.  It will be even harder for me to resist temptation, but I know I can trust Him.  I'm excited to see what He will do in my life through this!  

" 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.'  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong."                                    2 Corinthians12:9-10    

No comments:

Post a Comment